Thursday 21 May 2015

CANADA

 Regular readers of this blog may recall a post a couple of months ago where I told you of a summer work placement I had secured with Boston Breakers, I'm disappointed to tell you now that that placement fell through.

 This left me a bit stuck, to say the least, as the placement was to form part of my second year of University. After giving the situation some thought, I decided to still head to the other side of the pond this summer but instead first to Canada and a number of World Cup games before going onto New York and catching an NWSL match.

 As this will still count towards my University module, I need to produce something while over there and as such, this blog will be my platform to publish a match report and general observations on each match I go to! Match reports will be published on here (5 games, at the moment, starting from England v Colombia in Montreal on Wednesday 17th June) and a link tweeted on @LFCladiesfans 1-2 times tops - I won't be bombarding you with non-LFC material.

 While we're taking a detour from Liverpool Ladies during the mid-season break, rest assured normal service will resume on Sunday 12th July when the Reds are away at Arsenal Ladies - and there are still 3 games left of the development season that will be covered on the twitter and here.

 Thanks as always for reading these blogs, I hope that the reports from the games in North America will be of some interest!

 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.